MixAnox provides innovative solutions for the treatment of wastewater, waste sludge (biosolids) and their safe recovery into the circular economy; develops contemporary customized process tools for improving both performance and energy efficiency, striving towards Net Zero greenhouse gas emissions at wastewater treatment plants.
Engineering services includes:
- conceptual and detail process design for biological wastewater treatment systems including process control logic and automation; P&ID, control narratives, Standard operating procedures, emergency action plan protocols;
- process modelling and dynamic kinetic modelling with BioWin (also knowledge in GPS-X, Simba#water)
- development of commercial and full-scale pilot demonstration systems
Design-build mixing and mass transfer technology (PIJAMA®) is complimentary for the following prospective full-scale demonstration projects:
- Leading-edge anoxic wastewater treatment processes requiring delicate process controls: dissolved oxygen, pH, conductivity. Example processes: Anaerobic Ammonium Oxidation (ANAMMOX), Partial Nitrification, Nitratation, Deammonification, Single reactor High activity Ammonia Removal Over Nitrite (SHARON), Completely Autotrophic Nitrogen-removal Over Nitrite (CANON).
- Anoxic MBBR (Moving Bed Bio reactor) energy efficient reactor mixing without premature wear and tear of plastic media (with life-time warranty)
- Aerobic sludge (biosolids) digestion and sanitation using intermittent ozone dose as an process performance enhancer also destruction of man-made compounds: EDC’s and PAH’s; making use of the final product as fertilizer aid (Ref: ozoliz.com)
- High purity oxygen and ozone use to enhance biological oxidation performance: Industrial wastewater treatment for injecting atmospheric air and high pure oxygen and/or ozone when required.
Işın (Ishin) Kaya, Chief Executive Officer and Principal EngineerTel: +1 519 500-5153Email: ishin.kaya@MixAnox.com
Date: May 30 - June 3, 2022
Europe: Aerospace and Defence, Environmental Technologies and Infrastructure
Tel: +1 416-435-7360
7 in total
Established in 1986, A.U.G. Signals Ltd. (AUG) originated as an R&D firm in the field of…
Exact Blue’s Technology provides a cost-efficient, simple, and fast solution for testing and monitoring the…
Forward Water Technologies (FWTC) is a Canadian manufacturing company specializing in the design and…
inCTRL Solutions is a software solutions provider with expert consultants in the water, wastewater, and biogas…
MixAnox provides innovative solutions for the treatment of wastewater, waste sludge (biosolids) and their safe recovery…
Real Tech is a leading provider of water quality monitoring and testing solutions for rapid or real-time detection of…
vGIS is a leading high-accuracy augmented reality (AR) and extended reality (XR)…